We run surf camps for ages 6-18, Monday-Friday throughout the summer and on holidays. Our camps offer kids and teens a great all round experience of surfing while giving them a week they will never forget.
We incorporate many other beach & water sports in our camps, and we also educate in sea and surf safety, surfer etiquette, wave formation and of course Sandboarding!
- All surf camps are ages 6-18 and suit all ages and abilities.
- Camps last 2 hours and we provide all the gear. Just bring your togs and a towel.
- Start time is 10am (also 1pm & 3pm in summer months)
- Although a good swimming ability is encouraged, the safe sandy bottom breakers in Curracloe provide the perfect environment for beginners. If you are not confident in the water don’t worry. We teach in shallow water where you can stand and progress through the lesson at your own rate.
- Activities on camps include: Surfing, Kitesurfing, Sandboarding, SUP, Bodyboarding, Skim boarding,Beach games & loads of craic!
- Booking is essential to ensure your place so please contact us or Check Availability Now.